Welcome to Louisiana Job Connection: Version 2.0!
We’re excited to roll out new updates to Louisiana Job Connection to help Louisiana employers recruit job seekers using our unique matching system. This iteration of the site is based on feedback from employers, with the goals of improving the job matching process and communication tools. Now is the time to post jobs and be matched with great talent. Here’s what’s new:
- Improved Matching: New filters and refined comparisons have been added to the site’s matching algorithm to produce more narrow results that better align jobs and job seekers.
- New Is Notable: The site now marks new matches, making it easier for employers to navigate matches and see when new potential candidates join the site.
- Simplified Profile Management: Company registration will only be three steps and editing company profile information will remain on a single page, making editing quicker and easier.
- Additional User Permissions: New account management options allow employers to better tailor permissions among team members, controlling access to job postings and the company landing page. Administrators may allow some users to approve pending scraped jobs, while others may post and edit job descriptions.
- By Job URLs: The job posting tool allows employers to input individual URLs for each job, which will direct job seekers directly to that job in the employer’s external applicant tracking system.
- Better Matching Emails: The daily matching emails now list the best new matches for active jobs, making it easy to spot new talent quickly. In addition, matches are now listed with their most recent job title, current city and preferred job locations, allowing employers to sort through talent quickly.
- More Detailed Communication: The site will send employers more precise automated email reminders, simplifying account management.