Whether through recruitment, philanthropy or volunteerism, we are proud to support our heroic military service members and their families.
We are hiring now!
DXC Technology is utilizing Louisiana Job Connection and its matching algorithm to reach its hiring goals. Register now for free, post your resume, and complete your profile to see a list of job matches tailored to your skills.
The purpose of the role is to manage the implementation of links from customer or 3rd Party environments into the DXC standard tools & processes. Acting as an analyst accountable to design the Interface solution that the Regional Engineering department has responsibility for.
Scope of activities within such projects are:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology .
Skills and experience
Digital Transformation Principals advise, build and implement digital transformation roadmaps for DXC and its clients. The difference between a partner and principle is the level of experience and the size of the Transformation Programme. In a DXC context Transformation Partners will work closely with Account General Managers (AGMs) and Digital Business Executives (DBE). There is potential overlap between the DBE role and the Partner role and for certain opportunities they maybe combined.
• Advises Builds and implements business transformation roadmaps through engagement and relationship building with the client.
• Overall ownership of DXC Transformation Programmes
• Works closely with the Client’s senior leadership to identify opportunities to accelerate client Transformations and associated business outcomes.
• Works with DXC delivery to ensure DXC transformation services meet or exceed senior client expectations
EXPECTED KEY RESULTS/OUTCOMES:
• Early stage engagement with client to help build and executive overall Digital Transformation Roadmaps and linked to digital strategy and business outcomes
• Directs and shapes the digital business strategy through all phases (Identification, development, launch and operations)
• Develops high-value capabilities across the business and geographies
• Leads the recruitment and embedding of a sustainable digital capability across the company, and a complementary culture change strategy to widen all DXC staff’s awareness of digital approaches and tools
• Increase client relevancy in the Digital Market
• Creates repeatable engagement templates across DXC
• Drives collaborative/cross functional teaming within DXC and the Client
KEY ACTIVITIES NEEDED TO DRIVE EXPECTED RESULTS:
• Collaborates with executive management to determine the market delivery strategy, account-level sales priorities and areas of focus for strategic and tactical digital deals.
• Works with Portfolio, Industry, Solution Development, Alliances and delivery to ensure digital roadmap is implemented.
• Orchestrates that overall roadmaps aligns to high level business case including cost reduction, benefits, TCO and ROI
• Gathers and maintains pipeline metrics and forecasts to enable the business to measure progress against targets.
EDUCATION: MBA Education preferred but optional
• Understanding of the digital marketplace and client business drivers and challenges.
• Experience in creating new, innovative value propositions for client opportunities & insight and experience to validate & qualify opportunities for DXC
• Demonstrated success with complex transformational Programmes
• Advisory experience of setting up and running Digital Transformation Programmes
• Extensive combined leadership, support, and delivery experience in the majority of the areas including Sales, Solution development, and Business development; Technical design/development and delivery in Digital Services
• Proven track record of early engagement customer interaction and building successful customer relationships
• Experience in assessing client's IT operations for efficiency gaps and potential cost savings via the implementation of Digital Services
• Demonstrated orchestration/ development of a compelling business case detailing associated cost reductions, benefits, TCO and ROI in alignment with client requirements
• 10+ years total experience.
• Strong strategic & operational leadership, change management, planning and analytical skills with proven experience in orchestrating change
• Demonstrates experience of working in Sales, Transformation and Delivery
• Knowledge of Digital Technologies and Industry experience
• Digitally literate and capable of effectively engaging with technical staff, suppliers and stakeholders to define the best approach to service design to achieve business/user objectives. Detailed technical expertise is not essential, but the ability to manage developers and ask the right questions is a minimum requirement
• Flexibility and strength in managing multiple programs simultaneously
• Experience of developing technology transformation strategies and managing the delivery of associated technical services
• Extra business acumen, technology, interpersonal skills, “trusted advisor” to C level community, partner, coach
• Thorough knowledge of portfolio and technology and translation of specific transformation challenges within a specific industry
• Show experience in a variety of Transformation methodologies including Waterfall, Agile.
Education (degree) and professional experience required:
Personal skills and qualities:
Technical skills (procedures and documents the employee has to be acquainted with):